Wednesday 6 February 2013

January Review


Had to take first week off in January to recover from some good mdma and booze on new years and switch continents. Ran good this month in real life especially with the chics and in the gym but the pokerz were a month to forget. 

Took a couple shots at 25/50. One table I was sitting with Sam Tricket and Brian Townsend and had the direct position on a fish but I stopped playing when I dropped 10k. Overall the EV bb chart is always the one that I look at most to determine whether I am crushing or not although there is still a ton of variance to that line but imo it's the best we have besides breaking down the Galfond bucks for every hand you played.

I never experience a bb/100 chart where the ev line stays close to break even over so many hands. Sample size is still a little too small to get worried but I spend a little moar time than usual looking for leaks lately.

Overall games have been very good and I probably averaged my B+ game over the month. At the moment Stars games are by far the toughest on the net.

I won 9k last couple of hours to bring that winnings line with rakeback above zero and keep my string of having had only one loosing month in the 3 years since PLO became my main income.


January 2013 bbs

January 2013 Dollars

1 comment: